| 1. ALLOCATION OF PLACES.
Due to the characteristics and needs of the project, there is a limitation of places. Priority will be given to members of Alfa-1 Spain, patients with disabilities and/or need for oxygen and children with AATD. The next criterion will be the date of registration of the Application Form.
2. RESERVATION OF PLACES.
To reserve your place:
- Fill out the registration form.
- Pay €50 as a pre-booking at IBAN account number ES09 2100 5514 9913 0012 0779 SWIFT/BIC CAIXESBBXXX. Send proof of payment to email@example.com
- In the case of families of more than two participants, it will be sufficient to pay a reservation for two of them.
3. DEADLINE FOR RESERVATION OF PLACES.
The reservation period will remain open until May 12. After that date we cannot secure a place.
The price includes accommodation in a double room*, breakfast, lunch (en route) and dinner from dinner on Saturday 24 June until breakfast on Sunday 2 July. It also includes support on the Camino (oxygen, battery recharging, support vehicles); travel from hotels to/from the Camino; and program visits.
Depending onthe demand, the Association will facilitate the travel by bus to León from Zamora on Saturday, June 24 (on the Madrid rail route). If necessary, the trip from Ponferrada to Zamora on the morning of Sunday, July 2, would also be assessed.
A price will be established for members of Alfa-1 Spain that will be applicable to the holder and direct relatives (partner, children). In order to apply the condition of associate, the date of registration must necessarily be before May 12.
TOTAL PRICE: The Association will inform of the total final price at the end of April. The payment of the total must be made before June 1, deducting the 50€ contributed as a place reservation.
(*) The single room will increase the cost.
5. CANCELLATIONS AND REIMBURSEMENT OF THE CONTRIBUTION.
Requests for reimbursement of the contribution will only be accepted when the cancellation is due to health reasons or force majeure.
Unfortunately from June 1 we can not guarantee the refund of the total contributed, unless the place is covered by another participant.
From June 1 the amount to be reimbursed will be based on the payments already made by the Association as a guarantee of accommodation, food and other expenses generated by the participants.
The Registration Form will ask participants to join a Group. This does not mean that once on the Camino you cannot change groups if circumstances change.
Choose one of the groups, and select it on the Registration Form.
- GROUP 1. For physically fit participants. They will carry out all the stages in their entirety. The Organization will move them every day to the starting point and pick them up at the end of the stage. The group will have support for transfers in case of need or emergency. If needed, they will have oxygen recharging points and / or batteries.
- GROUP 2. For participants in good physical shape, perhaps with lung disease that prevents them from walking very abrupt or too long ascents, or who are not able to travel many kilometers a day. The Organization will move them every day to the starting point and pick them up at the end of the stage. The group will have support. They will be transferred by vehicle to avoid sections that contain very steep or too long ascents, or to shorten the stage. If needed, they will have oxygen recharging points and / or batteries.
- GROUP 3. For participants with advanced lung disease who feel able to perform sections of 2/3 km without ascents. They can choose between doing one or more sections with these characteristics every day. The Organization will move them every day to the starting point and pick them up at the end of the stage. The group will have support. They will be transferred by vehicle between the selected sections for walking. If needed, they will have oxygen recharging points and / or batteries.
7. PHYSICAL PREPARATION.
The Association facilitates to participate in a physical preparation program for the Camino by a team of physiotherapists specialized in respiratory. We recommend to all participants the follow-up of the program, especially those suffering from lung disease. Please indicate your wish to participate in the registration form.